Combining Recipes into One

1997-04-22 14:51:00
    procmail 3.10 under SunOS 4.1.4.  The answer is probably staring me
right in the face even after reading the man pages, so please go easy
on me.  In the never-ending battle against spam, among other things I
have the following three recipes in sequence:

:0:
* !^TOpobart(_at_)access[1-5]*\(_dot_)digex\(_dot_)net
IN.xdiscard

:0:
* Subject:.*(\$|free|cash|money)
IN.xdiscard

:0:
* From:.*(@cyber|@interramp\.com|@hotmail\.com)
IN.xdiscard

Because all these recipes are so simple and have the same action line,
I suppose it would be possible to combine them into a single recipe
with all the conditions, as they now are, being OR'ed.  Unfortunately,
so far I have not found the magic touch for doing it.

Thanks.
Paul                             <pobart(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net>
Paul O. Bartlett, P.O. Box 857, Vienna, VA 22183-0857, USA
Finger, keyserver, or WWW for PGP 2.6.2 public key
Home Page:  http://www.access.digex.net/~pobart