Re: lists and the conventions they should adopt

1997-05-08 20:49:00
Robert Nicholson <steffi2(_at_)dgs(_dot_)dgsys(_dot_)com> writes:
If I was using gnus I could control whether a Reply-To is sent on case by
case basis. I guess VM allows this too but unfortunately Pine doesn't and
this is my shell account but my real address with an MX record is
robert(_at_)elastica(_dot_)com so I have to add a Reply-To

Why can't you change your From: instead ?
(changing the From not only entails less problems but also allows people to
"see" your address (the Reply-To is usually hidden by the MUA))

        Stefan