Re: X-PMFLAGS

1997-05-24 14:12:00
procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aach Has previously said (on 24 May 97):

  I've missed nailing several e-SPAMs the last couple of days, they all
  had
an X-PMFLAGS, set with some number. I cann't remember ever seeing this X
header before, anyone know a legit use for this one, or do I just leave
it in the kill routine.

The X-PMFLAGS header is added by the Pegasus e-mail client.  While
Pegasus is often used by spammers (much to the chagrin of it's author
David Harris) the mere presence of the header does not mean that the
message is spammage.

Check out the full headers on *this* message for an example.

Simeon
--
snevel(_at_)wco(_dot_)com =-=-=-=-=-= A rabbit is just an angel with big ears
Send mail with Subject: send index to get a listing of files available from