NO MORE SPAM!!!

1997-05-24 14:35:00
What is this spam doing flooding our private intranet?
Remove ALL e-mail addresses in HORIZONS.ORG and VU.ORG
from your spam list immediately.

In addition, if the list moderator of the procmail list
is not going to take affirmative steps to prevent
spammers from flooding the Net with unsolicited junk
mail, remove all addresses in HORIZONS.ORG and VU.ORG
from those lists as well.

Postmaster