Re: Forwarding to a list

1997-06-02 15:17:00
On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, Matthew G. Saroff wrote:

Hi,
      I'd like to forward some of the spam that I get to about 535
people.  I know how to forward it to one person, but in order to make
remove requests easier, I'd like to put the addresses I am sending to in
one file, so that any remove request can be done just once, and quickly.

[snip]

      Also:  if anyone out there knows where I can get a list of the
emails for the house and senate, please tell me.

Idiocy like this does not improve the situation one bit.    And will cause
you more grief than its worth.

Committing abuse is not the way to solve the problem.

--
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION