Re: Forwarding to a list

1997-06-03 07:49:00
Hi,
        I'd like to appreciate the comments of everyone who said that
what I intended was STUPID.  I needed a kick in the head.
        I am not going to send all my spam to congress.
        What I am going to do is send ONE letter giving a total number of
letters received, total bytes, number of spam received, and total spam
bytes.  I will be sending this to just my senators and my congressman,
not all 535 congress critters,  which I don't think is unreasonable.
        My apologies to everyone, particularly Ms. Hampton, who is
getting a copy of this.
        BTW, does anyone have a procmail recipe that will total up volume
and numbers of messages?

--Matthew Saroff