Re: Pager Script

1997-07-14 13:03:00
Hi Era,

:0
is there no :0c necessary ?
No, it comes later.

Without the 'c' the message is gone after the recipe does its job.
I wanted to forward a copy of the message. Now I work with the :0c

FROMSUBJ=`formail -rtz -xTo: -xSubject: <rmail.out | \
rmail.out? there is no such file. or is this a variable?
Sorry, I appear to have pasted too directly from my test command line :-)

No problem. And I also replaced the -xTo: with -xFrom:, since I want to see
the sender, and not my own address ;-)

sed 's/\n[   ]*/ /g' | \
 Substitute any newlines (optionally followed by random whitespace)
with a single space.

Hmm, that seems not to work.

I tested following: