Re: Spying on brainless procmail

1997-07-15 13:02:00
Matt Sisk har Jul 15, ytret følgende ord om ,,Spying on brainless procmail'':
: My .forward is set up correctly, and sendmail is invoking procmail upon
: delivery.  However, as far as I can tell, procmail never accesses my
: .procmailrc file and immediately delivers all messages to
: /tmp/dead.message.

Have you tried to explicitely specify the rc file with a
command line argument ?  what does actually, your .forward
look like ?  I suspect that $HOME isn't set correctly.

--
:-- Hans Georg           --- student of 'Life, the Universe and Everything'
<georg(_at_)ii(_dot_)uib(_dot_)no>  (stud.oecon. stud.scient.)

,Studenter, ta fri, det er vår !'