Re: Spying on brainless procmail

1997-07-15 15:53:00
I am explicitly including the full path of my home directory in the
.forward file, and have tried all formats for .forward found in the
FAQ.  I know procmail is getting invoked because I've captured the
VERBOSE=on output for both .forward and manual invocations of procmail.

I tried your suggestion of manually specifying the rc file and it
did the trick.  I'm not sure why $HOME was suddenly getting lost
during the transition from Solaris to IRIX, but so long as I have
a workaround I'm happy.

Thanks!
Matt

Hans Georg Schaathun wrote:

Matt Sisk har Jul 15, ytret fxlgende ord om ,,Spying on brainless procmail'':
: My .forward is set up correctly, and sendmail is invoking procmail upon
: delivery.  However, as far as I can tell, procmail never accesses my
: .procmailrc file and immediately delivers all messages to
: /tmp/dead.message.

Have you tried to explicitely specify the rc file with a
command line argument ?  what does actually, your .forward
look like ?  I suspect that $HOME isn't set correctly.