Re: Procmail patch to avoid growing humungous log files with VERBOSE=on

1997-08-13 05:06:00
I'm sorry, I should have sent the list a fresh copy of the patch
without the quoting.  I attach it here, as a MIME part, uuencoded,
just to be sure. It was correct, just a bit quoted and PGP signed
and everything, it was a mess.  Now anybody should be able to decode it.

[...]

The posted patch appears to contain an error: the first hunk says it's
for procmail.h, when in reality, it would appear to be meant to be
applied to misc.c.
 The original patch, PGP soup and all, is available as
   <http://www.iki.fi/~era/patch.orig>
and my extracted and (hopefully) corrected version is
   <http://www.iki.fi/~era/patch>
I have not attempted to compile this, I only tested applying the patch
to the 3.11pre7 source.

Hope this helps,

/* era */