Re: Procmail patch to avoid growing humungous log files with VERBOSE=on

1997-08-13 19:06:00
Bradley Ward Allen <ulmo(_at_)Q(_dot_)Net> writes:
My other patch to ProcMail is a hack -- I set "rawnonl=1" everywhere
everywhere everywhere!  I use MH and have absolutely no use for the
extra newline, and as a matter of fact am religiously opposed to it.
When I found it it pissed me off so much I didn't care whether I kept
backwards compatability, so I never posted it, but here it is anyway.
That seems like a harder patch for me to understand than the verbose
thing.  But here is a clue:

I still cannot see why the 'r' flag is not sufficient for your purposes.

Philip Guenther