Re: Shell influence

1997-09-18 07:40:52
On Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:05:32 +0300 (EET DST),
Kimmo Jaskari <kimmo(_at_)alcom(_dot_)aland(_dot_)fi> wrote:
spam bouncer, but those recipes are made using the Korn shell, something
that's not even available on our server.
Could I simply substitute another shell in .procmailrc and have it
work, or are the differences too great?

If you're only talking about Spam Bouncer, I don't think it really
requires ksh. Join the cohorts who complain to Ariel about this
needless ksh dependency. Then change the SHELL to /bin/sh and pray it
doesn't break anything :-)

/* era */

Kirjoittaisin tahan "samma pa svenska" jos uskaltaisin kayttaa skandeja.

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>