Shell influence

1997-09-09 10:15:27
I'm a bit of a neophyte when it comes to procmail, but I have it up
and running and it sorts mails (basically) the way I want them. I'm
considering using some ready-made anti-spam filters though, like
spam bouncer, but those recipes are made using the Korn shell, something
that's not even available on our server.

Could I simply substitute another shell in .procmailrc and have it
work, or are the differences too great?

Sorry if this is too basic. =)

          Kimmo Jaskari          | ÅLCOM - Ålands Datakommunikation Ab |
   Email: kimmo(_at_)alcom(_dot_)aland(_dot_)fi   |
staff(_at_)alcom(_dot_)aland(_dot_)fi         |
 http://www.alcom.aland.fi/kimmo |      Phone: +358-(0)18-12122        |