SmartList on procmail (Re: Digest issues)

1997-09-23 14:47:07
        Author:        "Matthew G. Saroff" <msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net>

I post to both lists because that is what has been recommended to
me.  Basically, Smartlist has always been lower volume, and the spam that
goes through both lists has driven away enough readers that the Smartlist
list is basically comatose.

[I post this to procmail in case others are here for SmartList information]

Please, folks, let's move the SmartList talk to the smartlist list.

Procmail has far and away enough traffic of its own, which is why a
smartlist list was created, I would imagine.

I have no interest in SmartList at the present, and would prefer not to have
messages about it ending up intermixed with Procmail messages (yes, I know
how to filter them, it's not the point).

If SmartList is lower volume, there's no reason not to post it there.

I understand spam is a problem, but that's really not a good reason to post
it to procmail, where it is offtopic, albeit related.

TjL