Re: procmail: Re: how do I have procmail cat a file and match from it?

1997-09-24 04:13:30
On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

:Even GNU's grep gives in with a real-life spammers list:
:
:% egrep -f spammers amessage
:egrep: Regular expression too big
:% wc -l spammers
:      5203 spammers

This is nuts. I catch nearly 100% of the spam that comes my
way by using only a handful of recipes. There are simply too
many bad domains out there to keep track of them all. Use a
whitelist instead of a blacklist. That, plus rejecting
obvious forgeries like "Message-ID: <>" and "-0600 (EDT)"
and "friend(_at_)public", along with a Bcc: filter, will get
almost all of it.

--
revjack(_at_)radix(_dot_)net