Re: how do I have procmail cat a file and match from it?

1997-09-24 17:16:42
:> > obvious forgeries like "Message-ID: <>" and "-0600 (EDT)"
:> > and "friend(_at_)public", along with a Bcc: filter, will get
:> > almost all of it.
:>
:> My stuff is a little more complicated that that.
:
:Some of mine as well.  But I also use the simple stuff.  Heh, its also
:what I despam this list with.  The complex stuff caught too much legit
:mail on the list. :(
:
:However, I do find a blacklist useful.

As do I, just not excessively. In general, my recipes are in
this order (paraphrased, these are not necessarily recipes):

* Whitelist fgrep -f goodguys (about 30 lines)
* Stone cold /dev/null:
    friend(_at_)public
    -0600\(EDT\)