Re: Procmail and multiple rules

1997-09-30 22:53:45
On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 03:08:36 +0300 (EET DST),
Akis Karnouskos <akis(_at_)ceid(_dot_)upatras(_dot_)gr> wrote:
My procmail v3.10 doesnt understand the multiple rules I put ... or I
write something wrong ...
it only understands the FIRST of lines to be checked.

If this means what I think it means, you need to read the manual.
This is how Procmail works.

LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

Where does this come from? Do you know why it's here? If not, you
might want to remove it.

# FAX Replies
:0