Re: Rant about spamgard (off-topic)

1997-10-01 07:55:13

-- It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Bill Evans/Box 4829/Irvine, California 92616/(714)551-2766  _   /| ACK!
Email-To: wje(_at_)acm(_dot_)org  -- PGP encrypted mail preferred. --  \`o_O' /
   Finger wje(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com for public key.   Key #: 441AFEA5   =( )=
PGPprint: FB D0 1C 1D EF DC 26 BA  B3 9E 84 0B 40 D6 59 9C     U