FAQ: Unsubscribe instructions and some useful links

1997-10-26 14:29:55
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message with only the word
"unsubscribe" in the Subject to
    procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
            ^^^^^^^^
Note that this is a different address from the one used to send
submissions to the list.

To get help on how to use the other features of the list server,
including an archive of the latest submissions, use the Subject "help"
(without the quotes).

An on-line WWW archive of the list is available at
    <http://www.rosat.mpe-garching.mpg.de/mailing-lists/procmail/>

Some hopefully useful links to various tutorials, manual pages, and
FAQs are at
    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/links.html>

This is being sent as an experimental service. If you want to tell me
what you think about this, please respond privately. I intend to send
this message every 17 days (if I can manage to finally automate the
procedure :-) but please stash away a copy so you have it when you
need it.

I have no affiliation with the "owner(s)?" of this list.