Mailing list problem

1997-11-09 15:33:21
Hmm, fortune has given me an appropriate sig for this subject.  :)

I've got a freind (really, no kidding) who is being harrassed by a bozo
busy subbing her to *MANY* mailing lists.  over 40 today alone.

I have set up procmail for her to accept the lists she wanted, and to
/dev/null anything else FROM_DAEMON.  Is there a better way of getting the
normal Daemon messages without letting through any form of unwanted
mailing list?

TIA.

--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!