Re: Mailing list problem

1997-11-09 17:24:23
On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, William McClatchie wrote:

I have set up procmail for her to accept the lists she wanted, and to
/dev/null anything else FROM_DAEMON.  Is there a better way of getting the
normal Daemon messages without letting through any form of unwanted
mailing list?

Filter based on "^Precedence: Bulk".  I'm pretty sure that most (all?)
listservers add that header.

--
Brian Buchanan
brian(_at_)wasteland(_dot_)calbbs(_dot_)com

If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy.
Million Microbe March: Small is Beautiful.