Re: Archiving mail

1997-11-13 01:55:03
On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Andreas Sikkema wrote:

What I want to do is the the folder name should be created
automatically. Because the mail I archive is a digest, there won't be
that much traffic. But there is a chance that sometime in the future
I'll start to archive the normal traffic. In that case using 'date' is
a bit on the expensive side, right?

(oh no, replying to your own post tsssk)

Anyway, I tried to use the date command, and on our server (it's a
NeXT btw) it only works for displaying the date or setting the date
and it does _not_ accept any of the options some of the other people
posted.

So I'll have to use pure procmail stuff....

     _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/  _/_/                     Andreas Sikkema
sikke600(_at_)hio(_dot_)tem(_dot_)nhl(_dot_)nl
  _/_/_/_/   _/     _/_/   Maintainer of the NS-Discussies FAQ
_/    _/   _/    _/_/_/   www.engineering.tem.nhl.nl/~sikke600