Saving the body, how?

1997-12-03 13:33:26
Andreas Sikkema wrote:

I know how to look in the body for some keywaords, but how do I remove
the headers and only save the body of the message?

I have this e-mail archive and to minimize the disk-space used I'd
like to save only the body of the message.

Have a look at the end of the formail man page.

Example:

:0 B
* keyword

--
Werner Reisberger         public-key available:          voice: +49 234 540294
Schoellmannstr. 20    pgp-public-keys(_at_)keys(_dot_)pgp(_dot_)net