Re: Q: newbie, invoking perl script

1997-12-05 00:03:42
Thomas Naughton <thomasn(_at_)utm(_dot_)EdU> writes:
 I'm just starting to use procmail and can't seem to figure out why my rc
file isn't working.  It detects the incoming address and enters the block
but doesn't perform the shell stuff I wan't it to

Do you have a logfile defined?  Have you turned on verbose logging?  If
not, put the following at the top of your .procmailrc and please report
what the file $HOME/procmail.log contains after the problem occurs.

        LOGFILE = $HOME/procmail.log
        VERBOSE = on

Philip Guenther