ANS: Q: newbie, invoking perl script

1997-12-05 01:33:05
Well I recieved a few responses and was able to see my obvious mistake in
a matter of minutes.   Logfile showed that the path to "AutoMail.pl"
wasn't found so it couldn't execute.

so this change fixed it:

  | (echo "thomasn:MY_SUBJECT_HERE" | /home/thomasn/AutoMail.pl)
                                  change /\

thanks,
later.

   Thomas Naughton                  "Life is what happens to you
   thomasn(_at_)utm(_dot_)edu                   While you're busy making other
plans"
   BeDevID  6080                                 ---John Lennon
   UTM ACM Chair