Re: Your duplicate posting (was ANNOUNCE: Procmail pointers (part of pm-tips.txt))

1997-12-12 07:49:00
Thu 97-12-04 Ollivier Robert <roberto(_at_)eurocontrol(_dot_)fr> list.procmail

Hi,

| You may wish to cancel your spurious extra posting(s).
| PS: here's the message I'm talking about

Yes; the procmail cron failed for the first I used it and I hope it
fixed now. The regular postings appear 2-3 times a month.

I'll try to cancel the posts. Thank you for the note.
jari