Using procmail with sendmail.cf

1997-12-16 08:25:18

Well, I read the procmail manual that says that you can set up filtering
with sendmail.cf. However, I am not very familiar with the details of the
ruleset. I quoted a part of the man page below: I am not sure what
@some.where,  @some.where.procmail$2 and the rest mean, or what do I set up
here?
Thanks.
   -- Deep

======part for procmail man page====

 Mprocmail, P=/usr/local/bin/procmail, F=mSDFMhun, S=11, R=21,
        A=procmail -m $h $g $u

 This enables you to  use  rules  like  the  following  (most
 likely  in  ruleset  0)  to filter mail through the procmail
 mailer (please note the leading tab to  continue  the  rule,
 and the tab to separate the comments):

    R$*<@some.where>$*
         $#procmail $@/etc/procmailrcs/some.rc
$:$1(_at_)some(_dot_)where(_dot_)procmail$2
    R$*<@$*.procmail>$*
         $1<@$2>$3       Already filtered, map back