Advertisement: Website Hosting

If you wish to be excluded from any future mailings,
reply with "remove" in the subject header.

http://www.inexchange.net

InExchange would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional
service.

        FOR ONLY $29.95 PER MONTH !

* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 8 E-mail accounts
* INTERNATIONAL Hosting
* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
* Full MS Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Comprehensive statistics program shows you everything
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* Register your domain with over 250 search engines-FREE
* Friendly customer support

* Inquire about our $24.95 plan

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InExchange's service after 30
days, we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.inexchange.net
info(_at_)inexchange(_dot_)net