Re: procmail stops filtering on vacation

1998-01-08 10:50:15
Hi,

Many thanks to David Tamkin and Era Eriksson for their help.

I did the following and everything works as expected:

1. removed the following line from ~/.forward:
        \bdurant, "| /usr/bin/vacation bdurant"

Note: this line was appended by my mailer when I turned on vacation.
My mailer is CDE dtmail.

2. Add the following recipe at the end of my current recipes:

:0c
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
| /usr/bin/vacation bdurant

procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de using -f