help: sendmail w/ procmail as LDA

1998-03-24 14:28:48

I am trying to get an m4 file together for sendmail (used for generating
sendmail.cf files with 'm4')

Right now my /etc/sendmail.cf looks like this:

Mprocmail,      P=/usr/local/bin/procmail, F=DFMSPhnu9, S=11/31, R=21/31,
T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -m $h $f $u

So I have set these

FEATURE(local_procmail)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl

but want to know what to do with these:

LOCAL_MAILER_PATH       [/bin/mail] The program used to deliver local mail.

LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS      [rmn] The flags used by the local mailer.  The
                        flags lsDFM are always included.

LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS       [mail -d $u] The arguments passed to deliver local
                        mail.

I was thinking I should make it look like this:

define(`LOCAL_MAILER_PATH', /usr/local/bin/procmail)dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS', SPhnu9)dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', '-Y -m $h $f $u')dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl

Does that look right to anyone who has done this before?

Thanks

TjL