Re: perl help, getting rid of 'Re(2)'

1998-03-30 18:15:37
On Mar 30,  2:52pm, Timothy J Luoma wrote:
      Author:        Andreas Sikkema
<sikke600(_at_)hio(_dot_)tem(_dot_)nhl(_dot_)nl>
The only people who complain don't use their software, why
should Microsoft care?

Yeah, right....  No one who uses WinNT or Win95 hates the fact that they
spend a good part of their life reinstalling the OS... Sure.... make sure you
don't read
http://simson.vineyard.net/clips/98.Globe.01-15.The_firm_we_love_to_hate.htm
if you don't want to disturb this illusion of your life.

There are plenty of us who find ourselves having to use Win* and still
complaining.
Hi,
        I think that you may have interpreted a slam of MicroFlaccid as an
endorsement of MicroFlaccid.  I believe that Mr. Sikkema was being sarcastic.

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com