Re: procmail uses too much memory?

1998-05-26 10:41:50
        Author:        Dave <wells(_at_)netgate(_dot_)net>
We've noticed that occasionally, procmail uses a huge chunk of memory.
It's always the same 17MB as reported by the top command.  Can anyone
enlighten me as to why sometimes procmail creates such a huge footprint and
other times doesn't, for the same user with an unchanged .procmailrc file?

Sure.... the .procmailrc isn't really important, it's the size of the
email... procmail reads the whole message into memory

A puzzled Dave Wells,
NetGate Internet
^@

Was that NUL intentional?