Autoreply w/ To: field as the from address

1998-08-12 22:51:18

I get mail at various addresses forwarded to one account, where I sort it
and read it.  Much of my sorting is done on the basis of which forwarding
address the original mail was sent to.  I'd like to set up an autoreplier
that will mail from the forwarding address

Let me give you an example:

Mail is sent to joup(_at_)bigfoot(_dot_)com, and forwarded to my real account,
mjm(_at_)bnet(_dot_)org(_dot_)  I need to set up an autoreplier that will reply
to all of
the "joup" messages, but with joup(_at_)bigfoot(_dot_)com in the "From:" field.
 Can
procmail do this?

Mark Miller