Re: Latest patch

1998-08-27 09:10:51
That's a really cool patch, Chris!

Since Stephan is _in communicado_, it might be a long time before we see a
3.11pre8. I think it would be nice if someone started a Web page that
collects the various patches to 3.11pre7. Anyone have the resources? I can
think of 6 patches off the top of my head, and I'm probably forgetting a few.
Philip has at least two patches. I have a patch which prevents newlines from
being removed at the beginning or end of a a MATCH. There's that patch for
BSD systems that implements better memory allocation. There's the Qmail
patch. Chris' patch that adds $VERSION.