Re: Latest patch

1998-08-28 01:51:49
|Thu 1998-08-27 "Edward J. Sabol"
<sabol(_at_)alderaan(_dot_)gsfc(_dot_)nasa(_dot_)gov> list.procmail
| 3.11pre8. I think it would be nice if someone started a Web page that
| collects the various patches to 3.11pre7.

I've documented each path I have seen past year to my pm-tips.txt
page (A pointer actually). I 've also docuemnted every piece of
bug or requested feature. I had in mind that someone, someday,
would make a new realease of procmail based on those information.

Pretty much everything people has posted about procmail is included
in the page.

jari

ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html#procmail_version_notes_features_and

        22.0 Procmail version notes: features and bugs, patches, wish list
            22.1 Procmail doesn't allow filing to multiple mboxes
            22.2 No multiple swithes in SENDMAILFLAGS
            22.3 TIMEOUT has its pecularities
            22.4 Variable capture |= is unreliable
            22.5 Forwarding with ! token and -t switch
            22.6 V3.10 regexps bug
            22.7 V3.10-3.11pre7: FROM_MAILER has changed
            22.8 V3.11pre5-pre6 are dangerous
            22.9 V3.11pre7 has different flag c handling
            22.10 V3.11pre7 and MATCH strips all leading blank lines in body
            22.11 V3.11pre7 has a MATCH bug
            22.12 V3.11pre7 has stingy-greedy MATCH bug
            22.13 Patch: limit what binaries can be executed by procmail
            22.14 Patch: correcting mailspoolhash
            22.15 Patch: formail -rtzxTo and tab character trouble
            22.16 Patch: Adding VERSION variable to procmail
            22.17 Wish list of features for new procmail release