Re: Procmail with IMAP server

1998-09-11 19:10:19
On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:27:08 -0700 (PDT),
Jauder Ho <jauderho(_at_)transmeta(_dot_)com> wrote:
*mbx*
0000000100002fcb
followed by lots of garbage, followed by the oldest message.
Does this sound like a mailbox format that Procmail supports, and if so,
do I need to explicitly tell it to use it?
there is an utility called dmail use it.
:0
* ^TO(_dot_)*(_at_)transmeta(_dot_)com
* !^TO(.*[0-9].*@)
| dmail +INBOX

(Tangentially, you should probably have a w flag on that recipe, and I
would perhaps change the latter ^TO condition to something tighter,
perhaps like this:

Also, if compatibility with older versions of Procmail is not
important, you should probably switch to using ^TO_ instead of ^TO.)

/* era */

(Consider this:

    To: jauderho(_at_)transmeta(_dot_)com, postmaster2000(_at_)mci(_dot_)net

I take it you wouldn't really want your filter to skip this.)

--
Bot Bait: It shouldn't even matter whether  (`')  Just  (`')  http://www.iki
I am a resident of the State of Washington   \/ Married! \/   .fi/~era/