Re: Recipe help

1998-11-05 06:42:10
On Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:20:36 -0700 (MST),
Brent Sims <brent(_at_)rmi(_dot_)net> wrote:
     Basically, I'm running pretty much the same kind of system which
is deliniated in the offline-mailing mini howto. I've just bumped into a
few potholes along the way.

The LDP offline-mailing mini-howto (the one by Gunther Voet) is not
exactly the most authoritative source on this subject. It used to be a
piece of absolute crock, but it had improved a +little+ bit last time
I looked.

Basically, just use fetchmail's multidrop feature instead.

/* era */

For those of you who might want to do a more thorough review, the
howto is at <http://www.linux-howto.com/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Offline-Mailing.html>
-- I've been meaning to write up a critique of it for a long time.

--
Bot Bait: It shouldn't even matter whether  (`')  Just  (`')  http://www.iki
I am a resident of the State of Washington   \/ Married! \/   .fi/~era/