Recipe help

1998-11-04 13:37:27
        I want to capture mail sent to an address and send it to another
address. Simple enough. The first two lines of my current recipe are as
follows

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

        What I'm concerned about is matching on something similar and
thereby throwing things out of wack. I'm just gropping along as far as
procmail is concerned. And what I'd like to know if there is a simple way
to make sure that the recipe will only catch user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

        Thanks in advance,

        Brent Sims

Brent Sims      http://unionavenue.com      brent(_at_)rmi(_dot_)net
       "Every dogma has its day" - Israel Zangwill