Re: Elm's filter equivalents, plz!

1998-11-23 11:54:19
Sorry about the previous message -- slip of the finger. Ouch.
Embarrassing.

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:13:15 +0200 (EET), I wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:28:13 -0600, Sree Mokkapati
<sree(_at_)ec(_dot_)rockwell(_dot_)com> wrote:
    :0
    | ( formail -rt ; \
        echo "This is an automatic response to your message from $DATE
about"; \

I was just going to point out that you probably want a c flag on this
recipe, too (or alternatively on the one which saves the incoming
message, whichever recipe comes first in the .procmailrc file. Unless
of course you let the users take care of their mail normally and
invoke Procmail as an additional feature on behalf of the system).

/* era */

--
.obBotBait: It shouldn't even matter whether    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>
I am a resident of the state of Washington. <http://members.xoom.com/procmail/>