problem with rule and logging question

1999-01-01 06:15:02
I have the following rule in one of my rc. files and it doesn't seem to be
catching the junk mail

:0B:
* ^^(This is a one-time only email)
! spam(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

Right now I'm forwarding everything instead of dumping it while I test out
the rules before I make this a server wide configuration for all the
domains on the server.

I have sent an email with the item in parentheses above to a test address
and the mail still comes to the address I'm testing and not getting
forwarded.  Anyone have any ideas what I'm missing.

I also have a question about logging the rc file or even the rule that
denied the mail.  I have set up my .procmailrc file with a bunch of these
lines to separate file making it easier for me to add things.
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.banneddomains
I would like to be able to track which rule denied the email so I can track
this info and was wondering how I might go about this.  Anyone have any
ideas if this is possible and how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry