Re: problem with rule and logging question

1999-01-01 17:49:05
On Fri, Jan 01, 1999 at 04:49:57AM -0800, Jerry Preeper wrote:

I also have a question about logging the rc file or even the rule that
denied the mail.  I have set up my .procmailrc file with a bunch of these
lines to separate file making it easier for me to add things.
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.banneddomains
I would like to be able to track which rule denied the email so I can track
this info and was wondering how I might go about this.  Anyone have any
ideas if this is possible and how to do this.

I suggest that you have a look at
<http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/junkfilter/>, which is my page for
junkfilter, my procmail spam filter.  You can use the whole thing or
just steal ideas, and I use some things in there that probably would be
be very useful to you.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   I got a Pentium II for my girlfriend.
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com            Good trade, eh?