filtering non-local aliases with procmail

1999-01-06 22:10:02
In my /etc/virtusertable I have a bunch of aliases that redirect mail to
respective email addresses not on the server - aol, etc...  In testing
these, it doesn't appear that the master /etc/procmailrc file and recipes
are getting invoked before sending them off to whereever.  I'm assuming
this is because the mail is no longer local and I have only configured
procmail as the local delivery agent.

Is there any way to get procmail to process the recipes before sending the
mail off the machine.

Jerry