offtopic: Jari Aalto stepping aside from Unix development (procmail)

1999-04-19 09:11:33

    I'd like to thank all of you here for the great time with procmail
    and I'm beforehand announcing that I will soon no longer be attached
    to a Unix envinronment (unless I someday decide to build up linux
    network at home).

    Therefore the development and maintenence of my procmail modules
    will in practice diminish to nothing (although I will be using my
    university account in rare occasions).

    The lastest code and procmail documentation (pm-tips) can found at:

        http://www.netforward.com/poboxes/?jari.aalto

    Which points to our Univertity's ftp dir ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/,
    but this acocunt may cease without notice. The forwarding link will
    always point to the active site.

    The email based "send" service has been CLOSED

        To: jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com
        Subject: send pm-tips.txt

    I've already unsubcribed from the procmail list, so please use my
    email address if you want to reach me.

    jari