Re: new ZippedFiles email worm recipe

1999-06-12 10:36:38
On Sat, 12 Jun 1999, era eriksson wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:43:51 -0700 (PDT), cueman(_at_)cuenet(_dot_)com wrote:
 > You might consider just filtering for 'zipped_files.exe' and

Um, that would have matched on this message I'm quoting, and this one
too. (As would Jerry's original recipe, but I think the question was
how to improve it, not how to dilute it :-)

FYI, you may also want to take a look at:

  ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/antispam/procmail-security.html

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ
jhardin(_at_)wolfenet(_dot_)com