Appending Subject line

1999-06-17 07:11:28
Hi,

Quick question.  I currently have a folder where my priority messages
go.  But what I really want is to prioritize my messages and then have
them appear in the normal folder with some kind of mark next to them
in pine.  The only way I can think of to do this is to append a "!"
at the beginning of the Subject, then have it delivered to the correct
folder.  This will make the messages appear at or near the top of the
folder in a subject sorted list.

Is there a way to do this?

Tom
Quote of the day for Thursday, 17 June, 1999:

"Pooh hasn't much Brain, but he never comes to any harm. He does silly

things and they turn out right."

  - Piglet