Re: Delivered-To: [adding it]

1999-06-17 05:34:30
era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> writes:

One common misuse of Procmail is to try this for the "wrong purposes",
but if you are merely looking for something that can say "this came
via foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com" where you don't really care how it ended up
there, as
long as it went through the file /home/foo/.procmailrc on bar.com,
nothing could be simpler. Replace this:

    :0
    ! reader(_at_)newsguy(_dot_)com

with this:

    :0
    | formail -I "X-Delivered-Via: foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com" \
      | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS reader(_at_)newsguy(_dot_)com

... where foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com is the address whose .procmailrc contains
this.

(You can probably modularize this if you want a single file you can
drop in at different accounts, i.e. get the domain name from uname -n
or whatever, and the user name from $LOGIN.)

Ahh no  we're talking... Thanks