Re: Delivered-To: [adding it]

1999-06-17 05:23:45
Liviu Daia <Liviu(_dot_)Daia(_at_)imar(_dot_)ro> writes:

I want to do this:

[Incoming Internet mail] ==> [Machine 1 forwards to] => [machine 2]

At machine1 add, something innocuous to make mail easily identifiable
at machine 2.  So that recipient[s] at machine 2 can tell the mail was
first delivered to machine 1.

    Ok, that's a completely different problem than your initial question
--- and it has nothing to do with procmail.  Basically, you need some
ugly (and quite inefficient) hacks to sendmail rewriting rules.  I never
tried that myself, but people claim to have found valuable informations
about that on:

My question has remained the same from the initial post.  But I see
Era has supplied the answer I was after.  An easy way to
ident. messages that have been forwarded from certain accounts to
reader(_at_)newsguy(_dot_)com(_dot_)

      http://satan.oih.rwth-aachen.de/AMaViS/FAQ.txt

Apparently it's a FAQ about filtering messages "in transit".  People
seem to be using that for killing viruses (Melissa and the like), but
you can use it for adding your tag header.

Your input does look like something interesting to look into... Thanks