Re: filter number(_at_)foobar(_dot_)com

1999-08-05 14:44:33
Volker Kuhlmann <kuhlmav(_at_)elec(_dot_)canterbury(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz> wrote:

Or did you mean email originating (i.e. from) this adress
pattern? Matching on from isn't so easy.

no, thats what I wanted, thx alot. Now what I need aswell is all
incoming mail stripped off the attachments. I looked at the module
from Jaari, but I understood it this way that it doesnt catch all ?
Correct me if Im wrong.

FYI: I need this for a cruising ship. Each guest gets a numer when
getting on board, for that the number thingy. Since the email comes in
thru a rather expensive satelite link, they need all attachments to be
stripped.

Or is a perl script better for this ? I dunno, I hope one of you guys
can give me a hand.

thx
cya

Chris
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc(_at_)zwecker(_dot_)de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just not ignorant-friendly and
idiot-friendly.Build a system even a fool can use,and only
a fool will want to use it.