Re: filter number(_at_)foobar(_dot_)com

1999-08-06 14:24:08
On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:40:10 +0300, Liviu Daia
<Liviu(_dot_)Daia(_at_)imar(_dot_)ro>
wrote:
    Emil can only re-encode attachments (which comes in quite handy when

(Sorry for introducing this straw man, I meant to check before I sent
off the message but I forgot.)

delete them.  Anyway, this still doesn't address my point: once the
message is queued to your system and sendmail starts messing with it to
attempt delivery and so on, it has already sucked your bandwidth.  The

But if your bandwidth is on a safe big ole MX on the shore which trims
down the messages and then forwards them to the ship's server, you can
have your cake and eat it, too.

/* era */

--
 Too much to say to fit into this .signature anyway: <http://www.iki.fi/era/>