Re: filter number(_at_)foobar(_dot_)com

1999-08-08 10:13:59
era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. You need to do it recursively,
something like

INCLUDERC=kill-non-text.rc

kill-non-text.rc:

:0  # this is pretty ugly, but the best I could come up with quickly
* ^Content-Type:[      ]*\/\
      ([^t][a-z/]+|t\

-- snip ---

That is probably simpler and more robust, yes.

Allrighty...I'll try that out asap ! THX !

cya
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc(_at_)zwecker(_dot_)de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just not ignorant-friendly and
idiot-friendly.Build a system even a fool can use,and only
a fool will want to use it.